If you sense that you, specific team members, or the agency at large isn’t providing the level of client service that matches your vision, that keeps clients for the long haul, and results in over-the-top delighted clients, who give you more work and are willing to give you over-the-top recommendations and referrals, it may be time to offer one or both of our client-service focused training offerings: train various team members in how to offer “Five-Star Client Service, Every Day, To Every Client.”
Five-Star Client Service
This role-playing workshop is built around the premise that many agencies offer strategic counsel, creative ideas and excellent execution. But firms whose professionals can offer “Five-Star Client Service, Every Day, To Every Client” enjoy the greatest success.
Possible topics include:
- What Do Five-Star Service Brands and Companies Consistently Provide?
- Why Superior Client Service is Imperative in Today’s Environment
- Ten Things Companies Known for Five-Star Client Service Do Consistently
- Understanding Your Clients’ Worlds
- Observe, Ask, Listen, Think, Remember
- Surprise & Delight
- Don’t Be Satisfied With (Merely) Satisfied Clients
- Managing Difficult Clients
- 12 Tips to Improve Client Relationships
- Building Trust-Based Client Relationships
- How to Constantly Create Win-Wins
- Saying No Without Saying ‘No’: Pushing Back
- Active Listening Techniques
- Speak in Terms Clients Understand and Value
- Negotiating Deadlines
- CBE: Consistently Beat Client Expectations
- Always Be Selling, But Sell Without ‘Selling’
- And More
Dealing With Difficult Clients
Giving Five-Star Client Service to “every client, every day” can be challenging enough. But managing difficult clients has its own special challenges. This program will help you better understand various types of tough clients, and create different strategies to manage each type, without losing one’s sanity!
- Understanding Client Goals Personalities, Values, and Communications Styles
- Dealing With Any Difficult Client
- What You Must Accept to Manage Tough Clients
- Nine Difficult Client Types
- Don’t Confuse Politeness With Passivity
- Standing Your Ground
- How to CYA
- And More
This program has heavy emphasis on role-playing.